On The Intracoastal
Luxury Is A Standard Feature
715 Bayshore Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- 37 Units in the Bldg.
- 24 hour security
- 124 Units
- Secure/Under Bldg. Parking
- Pet Friendly
Designed to complement a sophisticated lifestyle for only a very few, the interiors of the ultra-luxury La Rive make a clear modern statement - unique to this area. Located on one of the most beautiful sections of our Intracoastal Waterway, La Rive is anything but cliche. Fort Lauderdale has never seen anything like it. It is very fresh, very sophisticated. By virtue of its unique design, it has attracted a very sophisticated group of residents.
With the floor to ceiling glass surrounding your every step, you will feel as if your space goes on forever. The floorplans are impressive, with water views as far as you can imagine from almost every vantage point in the building.
Setting the tone for future projects along the waterfront, La Rive's sleekly elegant 10-story tower of curving glass was proud to announce the completion of their 37 exclusive units in summer of 2004.
Inside each unit custom-designed, fully-equipped kitchens include granite counters and a full backsplash, selected Italian cabinetry in wood, lacquer and stainless steel finishes, Kohler faucets and fixtures, and the KitchenAid Architect Series of appliances.
- Contemporary design domed lobby with custom, imported furnishings; attended by concierge/doorman
- Private gym and spa adjacent to Pool deck; personal steam and sauna rooms
- Tropical garden waterfall and swimming pool overlooking Intracoastal; private sundeck with fountains
- Secured indoor parking
- Complete fire sprinkler system with automatic fire control and smoke evacuation network
- Advanced wiring for broadband high speed computer and cable access
- Directly on the Intracoastal Waterway; guest docking and water taxi pick up at your door
- Three blocks stroll to famous Fort Lauderdale beach , the Historical Bonnet House, or beautiful Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- Five minutes from Las Olas restaurants and boutiques, Broward Center for the Performing Arts or Galleria Mall
- Short drive to I-95 or Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Ceiling height of 9 feet with Penthouse to 10 feet
- Glass terrace railings enhance views
- Elevators open to private or semi-private residence lobby
- Individually controlled security and greeting system
Custom-designed, fully-equipped kitchens
- Granite counter tops and full backsplash
- Selected Italian cabinetry in wood, lacquer and stainless steel finishes
- Kohler faucets and fixtures
- Kitchen Aid Architect Series appliances including side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, glass cook top, double convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, under counter wine cellar
- Italian cabinetry
- Marble floors, surrounds and counters
- Kohler and Toto fixtures
- Frameless glass showers and whirlpool tubs in master bathroom
Direct Cellular Phone (954) 663-3180
E Mail: Beth@LiveByTheSea.com